As the title said, I'm finally -fully- back on deviantART!
Most of my problems has been fixed, except one...
I can't go back to school for the upcoming 2010-2011 school year, because all my attempts of registration at the university failed, the academy and the administrations refused to grant me an exemption under the pretext that I 'must certify for at least two years of employment or job application before going back to the education'.
Anyway, the right to resume studies after having given them up is strewn with obstacles, with lots of injustice and discrimination...The studies should be a right for everyone!
I wouldn't lost another school year, so, I think I'll need to pursue my studies by an other way, currently only Japanese language courses by certified correspondence mail for a year (that is to say until summer 2011), my English is pretty decent (well... except my spoken English), which isn't the case of my Japanese (I know only some few basics words, spoken...)...
I've completely lose the first battle on this complex issue, but I won't give up, never stop following my dreams, is what reason which will make me move forward and giving me the strength, fighting for reaching my goals! Like said a famous quote: "Victory or death, no retreat!".
Llamas 4 Llamas?
OK, 'k, more seriously, all my upcoming projects are now active again, after a very long pause!
Firstly, I'll finish to port my Pastelia
visual style to Windows Vista (requested since January 2010!), and continuing to work on my next icon sets (and maybe an other visual style, but this need lots of time...), oh! and practicing digital drawing on Paint tool SAI and my Wacom Bamboo tablet, bought in May.
So, I'm back for submitting new arts on my gallery...
and being much more active into the llamas badges craze! Mwahahaha!
I would thank the following deviants for their support about my issues:
and thanks a lot to all the others deviants and my watchers!
You are very kind! I really appreciate!
Ah! Yes, I've forget! I was tagged by
. Woohoo! My first tag on deviantART!
Well, it said: "You gotta tell 10 things about yourself!
-You must post these rules.
-Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
-You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
-Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them!
OK, OK... So, I'll post 10 things about me on my journal... Here I go!
- I wear glasses (this since I was 11)
- I love Asian culture, especially everything Japan-related things (language, culture, food, philosophy, art, music... Well, everything!)
- I'm very, terribly very shy (which is extremely embarrassing...)
- I love coffee (need moar coffeeeeeeeee naoooow!!!)
- I prefer to have few true friends than to have many 'friends' in my life
- I hate rude people or always in a bad mood (a simple smile is enough to bring the day of someone else, and you will feel more better inside : ) )
- I was formerly a very active flooder in a French forum in the past (more precisely, I posted many, many, many comments in the profiles of many members of that forum per day, because, well, I was too talkative! Yeah, a bit stupid. A long time ago...)
- When I have lots of free time and nothing to do, I love playing video games on my PC (especially The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, my favorites games!)
- I'm insomniac, often having difficulty falling asleep (I think you already guessed this... )
- I wish so much living in a foreign country when I'll finish my studies (especially in Japan, or maybe in the USA...)
Well, now I need to tag 10 deviants? Ouch! 'k, seriously, I'm not really sure if some of them will appreciate to be tagged, but, well, can I change the rules? :/
The 10 first people which post a comment on this journal entry will be automatically tagged!
On this, thanks again for your support and kind words during these bad times!
This has really warmed my heart! ^___^♥
Always be optimist, always have hope and faith... ^^